Closing Letter Requests
For closing letter requests, please go to HomeWiseDocs.
- Community Management Associates utilizes HomeWiseDocs for all closing letter requests.
- No emailed or faxed requests will be accepted by the CMA offices.
- All Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina closing letter requests must be received from an attorney office.
- All Tennessee closing letter requests may be received from a title services or attorney office.
- Closing letters are $250 each and delivered within 5 business days of an order being placed and paid in full.
- Closing letter requests are subject to rush fees if requests are made close to the closing date.
- A rush fee of $100 is placed on orders needed within 3 business days.
- A rush fee of $125 is placed on orders needed within 1 business day.
- Closing letter updates may be requested.
- Updates are applicable on the same transaction whereas the property address, buyer, seller, and attorney remain the same.
- Updates needed within 30 days of the original order are free.
- Updates needed within 31-60 days of the original order will be $50.
- Updates needed 61+ days after the original order require ordering a new closing letter.
- Georgia associations subject to the condominium or property owners association acts may obtain a statement of account for $10. A statement of account will provide only the balance of the account. A statement of account will not provide information regarding future and/or one-time charges.
Condo/HOA Questionnaire Requests
To request a questionnaire for purchasing or refinance purposes for a condo or single-family home, please go to HomeWiseDocs.
- A general association questionnaire is supplied for each association.
- Lender-specific questionnaires will be completed upon request and at an additional cost.
- Both the general and lender-specific questionnaires are requested online at HomeWiseDocs.
Foreclosure and Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
Listing agents or asset managers requiring a statement of account from a foreclosure date forward must submit their request through HomeWiseDocs.
- Ensure you identify yourself on HomeWiseDocs as a Real Estate Professional.
- A copy of the recorded Deed Under Power and listing agreement must be included with the online order.
Third-Party Payment Instructions
If you are a third party wishing to pay for a closing letter or questionnaire, go to HomeWiseDocs.
- Click on “Pay For My Order”.
- Use the confirmation number provided by your closing attorney or title services company.
- That party will receive notification when the item is ready for retrieval.
Certificate of Insurance
To request a certificate of insurance, policy, or agent information, please go to HomeWiseDocs.
Termite Letter Request
To request a termite letter please contact your association manager.
- If you do not know who your association manager is: Find your association manager.